Egan Family Chiropractic’s
- Dr Egan graduated from Life University in 1996 and has been serving the Hampton Community for area for over 10 years.
- While studying at Life University, he was the President of the Gonstead Club.
- Dr Egan practices the Gonstead Technique which is a very specific art form based on engineering and biomechanics.
- Dr. Egan takes care of all ages. His youngest patient in our office has been 36 hours old and his oldest has been 92 years old.
- Dr. Egan has adjusted over 100,000 joints.
- Dr. Egan is a member of the International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association.
- Dr. Egan also has his certification for the Webster In Utero technique.
- Egan Family Chiropractic believes in community education about Chiropractic and preventative care.
- Egan Family Chiropractic host an annual Family Fun Day which is currently in its 11 year.
- Dr. Egan has 2 boys and enjoys fishing, camping, biking, exercising, and continually educating himself on the latest Chiropractic Research and wellness. He is currently working on his Diplomat status for Gonstead Chiropractic.